Metriod anxiety

LuminousNeon

Ideally Imperfect
One of the most anxiety-inducing things in gaming is when you're on your way out of a silent room in Metroid and the just
locks on you.

Any anxiety-inducing Metroid moments you'd like to share?

(I'm especially curious about the fusion players heheh)

One of the most anxiety-inducing things in gaming is when you're on your way out of a silent room in Metroid and the just
locks on you.

Any anxiety-inducing Metroid moments you'd like to share?

(I'm especially curious about the fusion players heheh)
It’s been a while since I’ve played an official Metroid game, but DSZ4 in the Metroid: Vanguard mod got me good. When the baby Metroid popped out of the egg, I remembered the ending of Samus Returns, so I thought I was supposed to keep it with me. I momentarily forgot my controls and accidentally killed it. The rest of the stage felt like Hell for me lmao

It’s been a while since I’ve played an official Metroid game, but DSZ4 in the Metroid: Vanguard mod got me good. When the baby Metroid popped out of the egg, I remembered the ending of Samus Returns, so I thought I was supposed to keep it with me. I momentarily forgot my controls and accidentally killed it. The rest of the stage felt like Hell for me lmao
Oof. That's kinda hilarious though not gonna lie. Nothing was happening so I just shot it.
So...
welp.PNG

But yeah fan-made stuff is fine.
Geez.
That looks like doom.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back