• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

metalmountain beta 3 (beta 2 sucked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mighty

hey guys, i'm just letting you know i'm starting another metal mountain version. :roll:

the version 2 had a bunch of bugs...so yeah...version 3.
it has a lot of space like the first one, but i'm working on that... i will have screenshots later.

a realy cool new feature is the underground tunneling surrounding the mountain, which is now more curvy. :)

also, it work good as a hide and seek/tag server, for it has plenty of hiding spaces.

also, different than the first one, i'm working on giving it a sky, so you don't have the "boxed in" feeling.

ill post more when i have more compleated.
(hopefully this will be the final version)

Rules said:
6. Don’t post a topic for a project you have not made yet. You should at least be at the point where you can show screenshots before you make any posts about it.

1 screenshot (it's not done yet)
srb20034.png

mighty said:
srb20034.png
if you really want to see any other part, i'll upload a screenshot, but for now, this is all you will get.

*goes to work on wad*

mighty said:

(image)

if you really want to see any other part, i'll upload a screenshot, but for now, this is all you will get.

*goes to work on wad*

There is a reason why there is an edit buttton, use it.

EDIT: Like this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back