Metal Sonic Drone.wad (aka Mini-Me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was bored and decided to make this wad.

Screenshot:

dronepicck5.png

Links:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6tltqi

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=889b22cf7afc01da0f39d3373b451031

Description:

It is pretty much like a mini emperor metallix. It shoots sparks and or stars anytime, it handles like metal sonic, and it hovers.

Note: I don't care if you don't like it, but please if you ave any ideas about it, let me know. That is all. Thankyou.

Well half yes and half no because I was bored at the time.
I used pixels to create the metal sonic head thing on what I will admit is a modified base turret, because I thought maybe the turret could be like some neat hover craft, so I took the turret, removed its base, and gave it some different shades and markings. Also this was brought about when I was thinking about how to do my mod.

Note: This wad is not finalized yet, and my excuse for not shading the metal sonic head is the fact that I had it shoot a spark.

Well other than the shading part the wad is still good, i never knew it was a turret it kinda looked like a hover car to me lol.

I can play as him on multiplayer, but when I go down to his name on the Character Select Screen I get a signal handler violation.

P.S. Where are you in the picture above?

*coughtopicbumpcough*

Oh, and Metallix (assuming you still watch this page), did you update the link to use shaded sprites?

*coughtopicbumbevenmorecough*

RANDOM: HI GOOBER!!! ... sorry, it just slipped out... Anywho, I like the character! He is awsome and fun to play as!!! =D But as Goober said, IS there a link for the NEW and IMPROVED metal Sonic Hover Thingie .wad?

Wow! I forgot about that old thing. It should be circulating around the net here and there, but until I get this virus out of my computer, I will be unable to send nor receive anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back