Metal Sonic Ability Design Contest (MSADC) Discussion Thread

NOTE: I have extended the deadline by a month! The new deadline is April 3rd at 12 PM EST. Good luck!

here's a pretty cool sneak peek of my entry; the circuit rev is a drop dash-jumpthok combo. hold spin and mash jump in mid-air to charge a drop dash, and hold spin until you reach the ground to blast off, with your speed depending on how fast you mashed.
alternatively, however, you can cancel your drop dash by letting go of spin in mid-air. doing this sends you flying in a jumpthok. it may not be as fast as a fully charged circuit rev, but its consistent height and distance makes it as good as an option to use.

srb20131.gif

using a circuit rev preserves dashmode while you're spinning. string them together to keep dashmode for as long as you can!

this entry is currently in the bugtesting phase of development, but structurally it's pretty much finished. i was going to have it finished by the old deadline, but thanks to inferno i can dedicate a whole month to (probably) bug elimating.

credits:
dirkthehusky - drop dash graphics

no, you're not too late, there's still about three weeks left to go. that's way more than enough time.
sorry i didnt read that till now, thanks for the response, tho i will save my other abilites for a release instead, and develeop a new ability bc somone else just did pretty much the same thing

MBpic.png

What

I've been getting the errors quite a bit, and there is literally nothing in my code that has any mention of a skin color
Please help

Though I do feel happy with how it plays so far, but it seems if you go too fast this happens

If you need help... supply the code? Maybe ask #scripting on the Official Server?
I think it's fixed now that i removed his jet engine, so it's probably a bug with srb2 not my code

Also im litterally banned over there, I've moved on from it but I lost the appeal form.

2 of my friends were banned from the Discord for posting an image of a burger. No joke.
Well a few times people just kinda thought I was trashing them for no reason, if this is why they didnt give me warnings for it then that is quite baised

Also it was for making giant stop sign of emoji :shitsfree:, had so little concept of nettiquette or what happened that I had to ask someone from a different server why that was bad.
Post automatically merged:

But lets not turn this into my ban stuff, this is about a metal sonic ability not about having to participate in a toxic discord server

12 days left! We have 4 entries, and I'd like to see a few more! Any one interested in entering may do so.

I'll allow a one-week updates grace period if need be, BUT you must submit a functional ability by April 3rd 12 PM EST!

Imagine this: Robotic Dashing Homing Attack
Here's how it would work, at first it would be a generic homing attack with a metal sonic styled reticle, but then the faster you go in dash mode the better it gets and if you manage to pull off a 3-chain or higher homing combo, you level up in your homing attack giving more use and effects use and the max levels are 3 meaning you can pull of a perfect run in zones without touching the ground for zones like green flower act 2.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back