message board doesn't let me upload pk3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you be more specific? Such as is it your mod? Is it finished? Also another reason it probably won’t upload is because it’s over 8 Mega Bites

Can you be more specific? Such as is it your mod? Is it finished? Also another reason it probably won’t upload is because it’s over 8 Mega Bites
its a mod, also i dont know how much mega bytes it is

its a mod, also i dont know how much mega bytes it is
First off, “It’s a mod” does not answer my question. I asked if it was your mod, I say this because if you want this in release there’s a specific way to do it. Also please answer my second question if it is your mod. As for you not knowing how much mega bytes there is, I’m not to sure due to me being a mac user. But right-click the pk3 and Properties, all the information should be there.

First off, “It’s a mod” does not answer my question. I asked if it was your mod, I say this because if you want this in release there’s a specific way to do it. Also please answer my second question if it is your mod. As for you not knowing how much mega bytes there is, I’m not to sure due to me being a mac user. But right-click the pk3 and Properties, all the information should be there.
it is my mod, and ok
Post automatically merged:

its 155 267 597 bytes and 155 271 168 bytes

You are trying to upload a 155MB file. The file size limit is 64MB. I already gave you a link to something you could read to find out how to split your file into chunks and upload it, but it seems you've neglected to read it.

Since you've already been pointed to where to find your answer, this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back