Mercenary Pack

Mercenary Pack v1.1 - dumb fix for a dumb joke

GomaTheMascar

all that I am is just to make ya, yeah
GomaTheMascar submitted a new resource:

Mercenary Pack - A Team Fortress 2 Battle Level Pack (and probably other stuff)

Welcome... to Mercenary PAAAACK! Oh... No, not the park, that one is closed, they didn't have anymore yetis after all...

Funny joke reference aside, this is a Battle level pack that combines some maps that I have made before for Ringslinger, now properly adpated for Battle, and a new map too! You can check the list down there:

Arid Fortress (Battle CTF) [Open Fortress - Get Psyched]
Trainstop Station (Battle CTF) [Open Fortress - dm_wiseau]
Tubular Turbine (Battle CTF)...

Read more about this resource...

Obviously the next step from adding all the normal maps, is having people start adding the horrible community made maps, like highertower, or turbine maze, or my favorite 2fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort.

Obviously the next step from adding all the normal maps, is having people start adding the horrible community made maps, like highertower, or turbine maze, or my favorite 2fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort.
LOL IMAGINE 2BINE SRB2 :wheeze:

it's even viable here because Goma recreated both 2Fort and Turbine

Ah yes... my favorite game - SRBF2
srb20011.gif

My birthday is arriving in a few days, and I usually try to release something on that day, but this time, I think I will need more time to finish the maps im planning for the next update, but until then, I wanted to share a little WIP of a CP map!

srb21912.gif
srb21913.gif

GomaTheMascar updated Mercenary Pack with a new update entry:

Cow Update

View attachment 69244

Cow.

Ok, on a serious note, this is more of a technical update than anything, so there isn't any new exciting content, just some small changes and bugfixes which aren't really noticeable, but these changes are a preparation for the next big update, with new maps and an alternate version adapted for Ringslinger, because I still like that gamemode, and Ringslinger NEO is pretty good :)

- Added Cow
- Added subtitles on the maps to display the original TF2...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I so wish there was something like this for ringslinger, rs neo with this would be great

GomaTheMascar updated Mercenary Pack with a new update entry:

the very heavy update

"Multiplayer communities tend to focus on a small group of maps, playing them over and over again. Instead of producing a large number of maps, most of which would go un-played, we decided to try and build a single map with more innate replayability than any we'd built before." - Jeff Lane

Staying true to the words of this TF2 developer, I've decided to singlehandely offer you, the player, an amazing multiplayer experience that no other map has ever offered before, so after nine...

Read the rest of this update entry...

<soilder> ha You fight like a girl
<scout> you fat bald fatty fat fat fat
<heavy> Medic!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back