Mephiles.wad version 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GokuSSJ6

Ok boys. I created again a new Mephiles("1st form" is similar to Shadow) with superform animation.
It's original; but has a default in spindash(in normal character is melee state) in superform, is introducing the same sprite in the state.

srb20001.png

His superform.

srb20000.png

Melee state(reemplaces spindash)

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pwsyf0

Many many problems, the normal form is using the wrong blue,and is more of a paler greyish color rather than black. The superform... more crystalized please.

Wikipedia said:
When he is released, Mephiles uses Shadow's shadow to reawaken and Shadow sees Mephiles is a near exact physical duplicate of himself, but with slightly different colors.

Recolor!

I don't think anyone cares wheither he was a recolor from a game, an evil arch-vilan, or whatever.
Recolors = bad.
Anything based off of the default character wads = bad, unless seriously reshaded, or a joke wad everyone will laugh at.
Anything put together in under a day = bad.
Anything put together in under a day, and considered complete by the author = gtfotf.

If you cant do a wad properly, do not do one at all, there is no point ahving a wad what looks the same of one you already have.

boo2.jpg

You can have a big fat BOO.

Dont ask me why I put that up there LMAO

i say this is a bad wad...and a pathetic attempt at a recolor. you should NEVER EVER ever use someone else's wads to make your own. i understand editing wads....but coloring them in? oh my god...

Time for a fake Yoda quote.
Yoda(fake) said:
Strong with this WAD, the phail is. -Yoda
Please, next time just draw it yourself.

1. You made a HORRID recolor.

2. You made NO VALID attempt to hide the Shadow wad rippage from this WAD.

3. Original appearance and S_SKIN but lame graphics > unoriginal appearance ala recolor with 0 change to S_SKIN. Try doing something with original graphics. You can improve the appearance as you get better at drawing. Users give more respect to those who actually try harder than this, like the guy who made the first Shadow wad, they had to draw the spines themselves.

4. [insert flame form here]

May I suggest you try levels first? It really does need serious improvement.

List
1. This has been recoloured in MSPaint. Please don't. Use PaintNET (which is free) or Adobe Photoshop

2. This is recoloured from Sonicfreak94's SA2Shadow. At least request permission first, as recolours are frowned upon.

3. The picture at the bottom is a screenie of SA2Shadow's blue form for Multiplayer. Change please.

4. Picture in character select isn't your wad. Put in a picture of the sprites you made.

5. Overpowered. Kill the laser.

6. Abilities were stealed. Change them.

well, you have a long way to go. Good luck.

Don't diss MS-Paint! It works just fine. I prefer it because you can pay more attention to detail and give a clear-cut look. Like so:

f014a0mt4.png
iwpanel2in5.png
thzflr22an3.png

An need I show this again?
infowal1nx5.png

But you are right in the sense that this recolor stinks.

EDIT: BTW the superform sprites are recolors of an old Darkspine Sonic. And even that was a recolor! :P
fixedpw0.png
shadu2u8ac5.png

To GokuSSJ6:

fail2it9.jpg

Not only is this a recolor, this is a recolor of a recolor of a recolor about a recolor. First of all, the original Shadow was a recolor of Supersonic,then somebody recolored Sonic into a Shadow, then SF94 recolored it slightly, now this person recolors THAT to create a recolor of a character that is already a recolor.

This makes me cry.

So, Super Sonic and Darkspine Sonic are recolors of Sonic, Shadow is a recolor of Super Sonic, SA2 Shadow is a recolor of Shadow, and this is a recolor of SA2 Shadow and Darkspine Sonic. Wow, you fail 6 fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back