mazeworld.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudStrife

The Name tells all. It is a wad of mazes. Only 4 levels have been completed and still have a lot of bugs in it but it is a good WAD.
BEST TIMES:
Act 1: 0:28
Act 2: 0:15 (ME! Screenshot down there.)
Act 3: 0:49 (GCFreak)
Boss: 0:17 (supersonic45)
The origionals are my best because I know the levels off by heart. Cheater, huh?
Also if anyone needs hosting there files somewhere where anyone can access then feel free to PM me.
Here ya go!
http://sephirothshiddenpalace.netcipia.net/xwiki/bin/download/Main/WebHome/mazeworld.wad
Comments and Suggestions?

I need to fix the Thok Barrier when I get a few minuites spare.
EDIT: Also edited my first post with the new times. If you beat any of the Best Times then post your times here.

Well I'm going to get some screens and add some new levels with my next release. It will probably be sometime in the next week because I make levels like a madman.

Wii 49 seconds first try
srb20084ph5.png

CloudStrife said:
The Name tells all. It is a wad of mazes. Only 4 levels have been completed and still have a lot of bugs in it but it is a good WAD.
BEST TIMES:
Act 1: 0:28
Act 2: 0:15 (ME! Screenshot down there.)
Act 3: 0:49 (GCFreak)
Boss: 0:50
The origionals are my best because I know the levels off by heart. Cheater, huh?
Also if anyone needs hosting there files somewhere where anyone can access then feel free to PM me.
Here ya go!
http://sephirothshiddenpalace.netcipia.net/xwiki/bin/download/Main/WebHome/mazeworld.wad
Comments and Suggestions?

Rubbish times I could do all of them in 2 secs max!

CloudStrife said:
I make levels like a madman.
Is that good or bad?

Also, just as long as the public knows this is a MAZE wad, like the title clearly says, there is noting wrong with a maze wad. I have tried a maze, and messing around with the vertices. It's just a mess. Good luck though!

That's impossible without knowing that map inside-out and being awesome at strafing, plus the fact of being good at boss battles.

I am good at starfing and at boss battles, but I don't know how I did it in 17 seconds.
EDIT: This levels are good, but really needs a thok barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back