Max Limit Addons (Do not need help no more)

Tsuna

Member
Is there a way to load more than 241 addons in Ring Racers? I got 241 loaded in and want more addons, but it says Maximum number of addons reached.
Screenshot 2026-05-09 155107.png
 
Is there a way to load more than 241 addons in Ring Racers? I got 241 loaded in and want more addons, but it says Maximum number of addons reached.View attachment 188228
i have a question: WHY THE F### WOULD YOU NEED MORE THAN 241 ADDONS IN THE GAME WHY

ok jokes aside if you cant find a mod that makes you be able to use more than 241 addons then you can make the ai make a mod for ya however you cant publish the mod here cuz its against the rules so only use it for urself or share it with ur friends
 
i have a question: WHY THE F### WOULD YOU NEED MORE THAN 241 ADDONS IN THE GAME WHY

ok jokes aside if you cant find a mod that makes you be able to use more than 241 addons then you can make the ai make a mod for ya however you cant publish the mod here cuz its against the rules so only use it for urself or share it with ur friends
Lmao you right. In Rivals of Aether i'm used to having a lot of workshop mods added to the game, I thought I would need a lot of addons for Ring Racers. Also grabbing character packs gives you a lot more space to work with I realized. Thanks for the help though.
 
Back
Top