i have a question: WHY THE F### WOULD YOU NEED MORE THAN 241 ADDONS IN THE GAME WHYIs there a way to load more than 241 addons in Ring Racers? I got 241 loaded in and want more addons, but it says Maximum number of addons reached.View attachment 188228
AI can only make basic scripts, it's not gonna bypass a hardcoded limitok jokes aside if you cant find a mod that makes you be able to use more than 241 addons then you can make the ai make a mod for ya
Lmao you right. In Rivals of Aether i'm used to having a lot of workshop mods added to the game, I thought I would need a lot of addons for Ring Racers. Also grabbing character packs gives you a lot more space to work with I realized. Thanks for the help though.i have a question: WHY THE F### WOULD YOU NEED MORE THAN 241 ADDONS IN THE GAME WHY
ok jokes aside if you cant find a mod that makes you be able to use more than 241 addons then you can make the ai make a mod for ya however you cant publish the mod here cuz its against the rules so only use it for urself or share it with ur friends
oh okAI can only make basic scripts, it's not gonna bypass a hardcoded limit