MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
IP: 70.126.130.34
Port: 5029
Name: mario,s server [back!]
Version: 1.09.4

log

They thought they were safe, yet they weren't! They keep thinking banning reporters keeps them from being reported, yet they're wrong (though I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that >.>).

What the hell?

IP: 24.226.44.166
Port: 62412
Name: eric's server!

Seriously, what the hell? I was playing as normal and he banned me.
Just a speculation, but I've seen him roleplaying? From other posts here, I'm wondering why he would even ban me unless he seen me report the others.

IP: 138.88.107.131
Port: 50642
Hostname: brawls server
Permanent: No
Host: Brawl
Map: 6; Techno Hill, Act 3
Reason: Hangout
Logfile: http://srb2.pastebin.com/m6a27525f
Ect.: Gravity was set to 0 so everyone fell up an was killed by the slime on the cieling. Everyone was talking about sex. No one could (or wanted to) play.

Sky Ninja said:
IP: 138.88.107.131
Port: 50642
Hostname: brawls server
Permanent: No
Host: Brawl
Map: 6; Techno Hill, Act 3
Reason: Hangout
Logfile: http://srb2.pastebin.com/m6a27525f
Ect.: Gravity was set to 0 so everyone fell up an was killed by the slime on the cieling. Everyone was talking about sex. No one could (or wanted to) play.
Yes it is true. I saw that the host was not playing at the time. The worst part is the sex talking.

IP:71.17.24.240
Port: 5029
Name: sa city!

They never changed the map after 5 warnings.
Thats enough proof.
:Log:

They shut the server down afterwards.

My log said:
Game paused by default
Game unpaused by default
Game paused by default
Game unpaused by default
Game paused by default
Game unpaused by default
Game paused by default
Game unpaused by default
Game paused by default
Game unpaused by default
Game paused by default
Game unpaused by default
Game paused by default
Game unpaused by default
Game paused by default
Game unpaused by default

Oh the irony '>>.

edit: OH GOD.

Another srb2jte with my stupid recolor!

IP: 24.139.12.48
Port: 62744
Hostname: mystic ruins

I warned him multiple times. He eventually changed, but then, close to the end, he added a bunch of wads when I was kicked.
I was also at his server ealier that day, I warned him, and it was going okay. He changed the gametype and everything. When I was there, he wasn't doing anything is GFZ1 though, just stood still.
Log
Edit: I went back to his server, but only for a short while. He was still in SA city. I didn't have much to actually make it a log so...

tailsmastermind said:
IP: 24.139.12.48
Port: 62744
Hostname: mystic ruins

I warned him multiple times. He eventually changed, but then, close to the end, he added a bunch of wads when I was kicked.
I was also at his server ealier that day, I warned him, and it was going okay. He changed the gametype and everything. When I was there, he wasn't doing anything is GFZ1 though, just stood still.
Log

You didn't notice me in there? Thats odd...

Sa-City Hangout...
Address: 189.46.29.3
Name: houses for paly plz (Name: catboys vs catgril now!!!!!!!!!)
Port: 25784
Log
----------------------------------------------------
the same serv with another name...
Name: catboy master win cat gril die!
Log2

IP:76.166.211.85
Port:5029
Name:srb2 movie try-outs
Version:1.09.4

log

Server shut down, but I was banned from it by the host, found out when tried getting in after he put the server back up.

Anyway yeah...greeeat more advertisement for roleplaying on srb2 to the millions of noobs on youtube, just great. I've mentioned before
youtube is one of the biggest sources of where these noobs come from, they see movies like this guy is now making, then get exited and rush
to roleplay on srb2 thinking its cool. I've suggested before emailing the youtube staff about taking down these videos as they advertise
rulebreaking on the online mode of the game, I think its a good idea.

The Youtube staff probably doesn't care if they are playing the game like it is not supposed to be played. They do care about copyright infringements, so if you theoretically flagged the videos for that because they show a licensed character (Sonic) not made by the company (Sega), they would take the videos down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back