SA City hangout, then they added SRB2 Riders during a intermission, making the next level a race level in coop, aka hangout. They then refused to listen and I reported them.
Ah, I found that amusing, read for some funnyness, host is super tails, who I'm sure we've seen breaking the rules loads of times
before, or was that supa tails? There are many of them with similar names, but I'm sure we've seen super tails break the rules a lot.
The permanent banning punishment needs to be a lot harsher methinks.
My log. He had another crappy emeraldstart thing, and it was there for 2 minutes, so I just completed it. He then shut down. It's back up, i'm going to stop him.
Edit: The second log's not worth it, it's almost exactily the same as the first.
You should've given them more of a warning then that, but the truth is, its a 99.9% chance they'd go psycho and ban you.
So yeah that's a fair reporting.
Roleplaying
IP:82.23.225.240
Port:5029
Name:evil server
Version:1.09.4
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.