Master Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have your own Netspace?(no myspace, something like my "drimagehost.com" (which is up for sale, if you want to buy) :)

Go to your Source Code Folder, Go to tools, Go to masterserver, and pen MasterServer.dev in DevC++, or something. Then compile it. Then go to the bin folde rof the source code, and you'll find masterserver.exe. If you want, move it to a more accesible place. Now, click run in the Start Menu, and type cmd in the box that comes up, then press OK. Type "cd [insert masterserver.exe's directory here, with quotations around it.]" and press enter, then type "masterserver 28900", and press enter. Then go to whatsmyip.org, and if people want to use your MS, they just type Masterserver [insert the IP you got from whatsmyip.orgh here] in SRB2's console.

luis90 said:
Do you have your own Netspace?(no myspace, something like my "drimagehost.com" (which is up for sale, if you want to buy) :)
Yup. It's here.

EDIT:

My master server is now running at master.blevwal.net:1337. :-)

Cool, I was going to stick around here so I can make an actual good master server. I am trying to get a server on gamespy.

Isn't there already a Master Server topic up? I would think that you might want to go to the one they already have up before making 100 more Master Server topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back