Master server down forever!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every once in a while the Master Server will go down for a bit. It's not going down forever. Don't be silly.

The Master Server seems to be working right now, so if you still can't connect, something is wrong with your network settings.

"Habbo Hotel" uses a DIFFERENT master server.

And it IS working fine. It could be your connection settings.

Never did that. My ip address keeps changing. JTE banned me from his irc and I can still get on it.

Is the master server down today? Becuase There NO servers on it, and when I type listserv it says "cannot connect to server". Does it always say that when there are no games up or is it because the master server is down?

Zaktan said:
Never did that. My ip address keeps changing. JTE banned me from his irc and I can still get on it.

For both of our sake, I hope you say that knowing the Jason can't do anything. And I have a dynamic IP as well(I think that's what it's called) It's not like I'm gonna prove it but if i got banned from Master Server I think I would be able to get in.

Black Zero said:
Is the master server down today? Becuase There NO servers on it, and when I type listserv it says "cannot connect to server". Does it always say that when there are no games up or is it because the master server is down?

Zaktan said:

For both of our sake, I hope you say that knowing the Jason can't do anything. And I have a dynamic IP as well(I think that's what it's called) It's not like I'm gonna prove it but if i got banned from Master Server I think I would be able to get in.

That means the MS is down.
"No servers connected" means no servers are up.

I think in Options there's something called Server Options or something like that. Go to "Master Server" in that. Maybe the address in there is wrong. It would be srb2.servegame.org

Go to Options in SRB2, then go to server Options, and MAKE SURE the Master Server name is
SRB2.SERVEGAME.ORG:28900

That might be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back