• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MarioKartRaces, Brought back to life, better then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikel93 said:
Wizpig on Foot sprites:

wizpig28na.png

wizpig2a2jj.png

wizpig2b3ja.png

These are edited from the Wizpig on the rocket sprites.

Is that from Diddy Kong racing? I USED TO LOVE THAT GAME WHEN I WAS LITTLE! I used to beat it so many times. Have you unlocked Drumstick? I have. :lol:

Wizpig is from DKR,yes.Sometime later this month there will be an mkraces update with more levels yo.(so far iv'e been submitted royal raceway and baby park)

Btw you should make wizpig take off his shirt and dance around,that'd be really funny :lol:

nega-sonic said:
Btw you should make wizpig take off his shirt and dance around,that'd be really funny :lol:

Uh...no. -_-

Sonic_Jet78 said:
SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO ADD THE **** RAR FILE!!! I ONLY KNOW HOW TO ADD WAD!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

How about you fix the curse filter while quoting it so as not to get in trouble yourself.

Uh..no. You don't add rar files...you extract from them. Try Winrar. And next time:

Sonic_Jet78 should have said:
I only know how to add wads. Could someone please instruct me on how I might add a rar file? (minus the excessive smilies)

:wink:

Sonic_Jet78 said:
where do i get Winrar?

how bout you just **** Google WinRAR, and LOOK (with your eyes) FOR LINKS to the WinRAR site! :evil:

How can we make it more easier for you to UNDERSTAND?

(GOD I hate people that do this >_<)

Don't evade the curse filter.

****, there a lot of curse filter evasions in this thread.

Do not evade the curse filter.No, it's not a real tag. I did it for humour

The file from this say I'm downloading a rar file. Should I just treat it as a wad file and use the net launcher?

I'd like to point out this topic to all the people on the forum and on IRC that wanted me to allow the use of RAR files on the addons section. I TOLD you so.

RAR files are compressed archives, similar to ZIP files. You need something to extract them, such as WinRAR or 7Zip.

And now I'd like to point out thaaaaaat...

For the next 3 days i'll be accepting mkraces maps to put into the official wad/mod/b0ob thing.So if you want to go down in history.... for about a year,send me your mario kart track(preferably an n64 remake).

LA LA LA!

There are never any other slots available for download. Will you pleaseeeeeeee make a another one? I mean another Download Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back