• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Marine the Raccoon (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zck2020 said:
I guess I'm too un-savvy to know if you're dissing or all for MS-Paint, so, no comment.
Ftw means 'for the win', so I'm not dissing it, I'm praising it. Or if I was a avid Linux user, I would be saying XPaint Ftw! *shot*
I've been using MSPaint for more than a decade, and it isn't really that hard to use, it's interface is rather straight-forward and simple, but very powerful! Although like anything, it can still take a while to get familiar with the controls and some people are just too lazy to bother.
Back on topic, I'm wondering if there are any updates too, I'd love to shoot/beat up Marine in a Match!

updates! :D
4 new sprites (still need some fixing):
marinefrontdiagonalna6.png
marinesidern7.png
marinebackdiagonalsw1.png
marinebackvj5.png

that's it for now ^^

Her eyes shouldn't be connected. And her front corner frame has fur on the side of the muzzle.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Her eyes shouldn't be connected. And her front corner frame has fur on the side of the muzzle.

i dunno what you mean about the fur, but i "fixed" the eyes so they dont look connected:
marinefrontnoconnectks5.png

it obviously sucks (she looks like an alien xD), but i couldnt do better so i think i'll let the eyes connected.

So basically, you are going to make a WAD of it after all...

I have a question. Is Marine really meant to be as small as Tails? I don't know because I don't have Sonic Rush Adventure.

The eyes don't look like Marine's at all. They're not supposed to be joined together. The sprite that had that "fixed" makes her look a bit like Sally Acorn from Sonic SatAM. Maybe you should have made the eyes taller on that sprite.

That Character screen is sort of OK... it's obviously custom made... but it needs more shading, and make the eyes separate like with the Marine pic you posted on the first post.

Monster Iestyn said:
I have a question. Is Marine really meant to be as small as Tails? I don't know because I don't have Sonic Rush Adventure.

i dunno too but im going to make her as small as tails. xD

and yeah, maybe i'll make a wad out of it

maybe O.o

nitro, can i put it in my wad? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back