Marathon Run best times

CQOqFoC.png

Just got this time with Fang. Extremely happy with this.

Video if you're interested:

https://youtu.be/2PLcHtopOpc

Here's my PB for Sonic with no emeralds on marathon mode.
JmD9A2V
UoqlNzh.png

In real time it was about 25:33. Managed to get some new strats off like skipping the the starting gravity flip section of ERZ2 but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement. Will try to at least get sub 23 IGT someday.

Video:

Last edited:
My second attempt of marathon, Sonic & Tails All emeralds

This thread is funny because you compete for fun!

My first attempt at marathon run with sonic and tails with all emeralds i reach at 48 minutes and before posting it, i make a second try and here goes!

attachment.php

It was fun! Maybe i'll try with modern

Attachments

• srb20022.png
    srb20022.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 818
If custom characters were allowed then the comments would be of the JerDaHedge wad
qcO3co3.png

Are custom characters allowed? I don't really want this thread to be flooded by custom characters runs, but I did want to share this one of mine.

Would have been even faster if I didn't screw up in a few places. Worst of those was getting crushed after beating Metal Sonic because I jumped into a door too quickly.

This was my run of F HMS123311 I died maybe once here and there but overall it was a great run. (P.S. Here are a few other runs I did too)

Attachments

• srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 238
  • srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 225
  • srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
how do any of you get to play marathon with a custom character, i wanna try doing a run as maimy
Maybe use SirMania-SpectrumEdit.pk3? It allows you to play Marathon Run as any custom character you wish.

Speaking for me,i did one with Mugen Hunter Nack,but i wasnt succesful :(
srb20001.png

Last edited:
Maybe use SirMania-SpectrumEdit.pk3? It allows you to play Marathon Run as any custom character you wish.

Speaking for me,i did one with Mugen Hunter Nack,but i wasnt succesful :(
and where can i find that mod, i've looked both on google and the mb and haven't found any download links?
also, hope you get to finish a run next time

and where can i find that mod, i've looked both on google and the mb and haven't found any download links?
also, hope you get to finish a run next time
Here is the attachment:
Also,thanks for support!

Attachments

• SirMania_Server-SpectrumEdit.pk3
    802.3 KB · Views: 85

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back