Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new charater. His name is SkyNinja2000, and he is on Kahardia(did I spell that right?) and the guild is SoulRedempti (It was supposed to be Redemption, but he(not on the forums) noticed it only when it was too late).

I quit Maplestory a while then I started a new account and started playing again. If anyone plays my accounts are SonowHakura (Scandia) HakuraSonow (bellocan) SonowRanger (Scandia).

Sky Ninja said:
I have Nexon items! there is nothing wrong with them! Now, you are just spamming.

What? That wasn't spam.

Spam = Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages.

Nitro's post had a point, you have to pay for a silly in game item.

I didn't see anything really stupid, it may of seemed "stupid" when he said "bewarez", but then again, Nitro is naturally not serious.

I didn't find it annoying.

Spam is not a opinion you disagree with. it is annoying dumb messages. I don't see how you think Nitro's was.

Nexon items aren't nessecary, so I wouldn't recommend buying them. If you buy anything I would recommend the AP reset or skill reset. Thats all I would ever buy.

KojiTeshoru
Level 57
Server: Bera
Job: Page
Guild: ClubMilkyWay
STR: 221
DEX: 81
INT: 4
LUK: 6

I'm trying to be a White Knight. I train on Dummys now, If any of you want to train with me, come there If you're In Bera.

I'll play it after my mom's cpomputer starts working. I got a decent driver, so it may work. I'll probably need A new DirectX, but that's Ok.

P.S:
SONIC MASTER said:
I AM THE MASTER OF ALL SONIC'S!!!!!!!!

No you aren't. Sonic is. And sonic is gonna die in 12 years, so it doesn't matter.

Heh, i love this game, my stats are in my signature (if it loads up >.>)

If anyone sees me ingame, chat with me ^^.

EDIT: Apparently it won't load up...bah. XD

ah well, my in-game name is TheTrueHawk, lvl 30 spearman of Scania! (Nothing to impressive but meh =P)

Wow... some people on SRB2 play maplestory... I'm a level 17 warrior (without the noobish gameplay style...) I'm currently guildless and hoping to be in one soon. Oh yes I too suffer from messed up stats... 50 STR and like 15 DEX?

EDIT:I'm in Windia server and usually train near Perion due to armor reasons...

EDIT (again): Crud messed up word placement...

Triple EDIT!: Can someone help me figure out how to post images to from
computer without putting my character as my avatar and about the triple edits... AT LEAST I'M NOT TRIPLE POSTING!

Err...What are your stats again, Tj? I'm level 88 now, HOPEFULLY i'll be 89 on Thursday, DPT (Dual Pirates.) Cost mucho mesos, but..I've found two sets of steelies!<3

I'm a level 17 warrior in the windia server with about 50 STR around 10 DEX and everything else is under 10... I don't have exact stats cause I usually only play at my freins house because using my mom's wireless is a bad idea...

I'm still guildless... and lonley because my friend list contains 2 people who rarely come on... so can anyone else who is on the windia server visit me... I'm always training alone... My character name is TJ3002.

I'll try to get a picture of my character on here.

EDIT: Dang! Can someone help me with my character's picture on here?

tj3002tw3.gif

EDIT2:Yes! I got it working!

Name:Blazedmiles
World:Mardia
Job:Magician
Level:10
Max hit:38 or somethin'.

Name:Blazemiles
World:Bellocan
Job:Rouge
Level:12
Max hit: 20 with razor, 33 with throwing stars.

And for your joking pleasure:

Unclyclopedia said:
The Towns
The towns are very uninteresting to know.

Training Camp
This is where you start.

Amherst
n00bs go here.

South Perry
This is where you get out.

Lith Harbor
This is where you end up.

Henesys
This town is overrated and infested with n00bs, lamers, and show-offers.

Kerning City
This is basically Maplestory's response to Pimp City.

Perion
This place is very bland and boring because it's full of the same landscape.

Ellinia
This is where the Maple Tree is located. Also where you get out.

Sleepywood
It's a woods that is sleepy.

New Leaf City
Where you turn over a new leaf.

Florina Beach
It's a beach.

Orbis
This is heaven.

Ludibrium
This is basically Maplestory's response to Legoland.

El Nath
This place freezes your bal-Ahem,um, stuff.

Aquarium
It's a place filled with water.

Omega Sector
It's filled with aliens.

Korean Folk Town
Based on Korean stuff.

Amoria
A place for people with no life to get "married."

Happyville
A happy ville.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And others.

PQ's
PQ's or pimp quota mainly consist of a n00b, who wants to become a pimp

HP
Abbreviation for Health Pot, or an Asian name for Marijuana that heals your wounds. Should you lose all of your HP to a monster, you'll snap out of your drug trip, making you have to get some more HP by "reviving and being sent to a nearby town to start over". You actually get sent to rehab, and once you're clean, they send you out, but as soon as you leave, you go to the nearest Seller to buy some more HP.

EDIT:Woute?

EDIT2:Changed Unclyclopedia's quote for girls

Dreamcaster said:
Yea, Uncyclopedia isn't a great source for information, it's a joke encyclopedia.

Duh, it was a joke. That was because I love that site, and so I wanted to share my knowledge with others. Plus I wanted to bump this.

supersonic45 said:
Dreamcaster said:
Yea, Uncyclopedia isn't a great source for information, it's a joke encyclopedia.

Duh, it was a joke. That was because I love that site, and so I wanted to share my knowledge with others. Plus I wanted to bump this.

Wait, Uncyclopedia and knowledge are being used in the same sentence? Plus nobody cares what sites you like, and bumping a topic to post a joke is just no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back