ManaPesto Pack

ManaPesto Pack 1.4

ManaPesto

titlebeingfound
ManaPesto submitted a new resource:

Gruntilda the Witch - Gruntilda (from Banjo-Kazooie) zooms onto the track!

Gruntilda (from Banjo-Kazooie) zooms onto the track in Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart! No more having to just play Banjo-Pilot to itch your witchy road rage!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racer: Gruntilda
Stats: 8/8
Series: Banjo-Kazooie

View attachment 67423

View attachment 67419View attachment 67424

Read more about this resource...

I do like Freddy's sprites, but there are some things that I'm unsure on, like the brown parts on the muzzle area (I think these could be changed to be able to be used with other skincolors, would improve visuals.) and the teeth also being brown.

This mod is amazing! I have always wanted to play as Freddy Fazbear in a racing game. Please add the rest of the gang to complete my dream racer collection!

ManaPesto updated ManaPesto Pack with a new update entry:

Egg Thief

• Added an Egg Thief (from Spyro the Dragon) nabs a slot in Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart! Not content with following the rules, this hooded fiend forgoes a kart, sportsman-like manners, and safety precautions for a high velocity egg chase. Don't let the mocking get to you!

• Added individual sownloads for each character. Pick and choose who you want!

Read the rest of this update entry...

ManaPesto updated ManaPesto Pack with a new update entry:

WL3 Wario

• Added Wario, right out of Wario Land 3! This brute's choice of vehicle is his beloved Bulldog, ready to race and start some dogfights. Just be warned though, he's after one thing and one thing only... a golden trophy!

• Fixed some stray pixels on the front facing sprite for Freddy. Thank you Da_Funkin'_Scout for bringing this to my attention!

group: wario group: mario

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there anyway to get Grunty by herself? I downloaded the zip but am not familiar with the file structure that is set up

Is there anyway to get Grunty by herself? I downloaded the zip but am not familiar with the file structure that is set up
Go to the History tab and grab the very first download, the form at might be better for single adding there.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back