• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Making a level pack (tappack)

TAPUSHEK

My level pack was created on June 11, 2020, but due to the dampness of this project, I did not upload it to the Message Board. When I started creating a new version, I decided that the next update of my pack version 2.1 would be finally posted on the Message Board. Today, the development of the level pack is VERY active. The level pack will use some assets from the Community Asset pack. At the moment, I can show some screenshots from the level pack, but the gameplay is only on the YouTube channel. Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwQE6gQ9IlQVAyxpaADQbDQ
Version 2.1 will have:
Completed Thriving Shore Zone
Completed Forest Town Zone
Completed Lava Core Zone
And Bonus Levels.
Sadly... this version will be last.
I'd rather make single maps
Despite the active development, the pack has gone too far and I'm getting tired of monotonous levels

Attachments

• srb20175.png
    srb20175.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
  • srb20177.png
    srb20177.png
    939.9 KB · Views: 93
  • srb20176.png
    srb20176.png
    1 MB · Views: 97
  • srb20178.png
    srb20178.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
  • srb20179.png
    srb20179.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • srb20180.png
    srb20180.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
My level pack was created on June 11, 2020, but due to the dampness of this project, I did not upload it to the Message Board. When I started creating a new version, I decided that the next update of my pack version 2.1 would be finally posted on the Message Board. Today, the development of the level pack is VERY active. The level pack will use some assets from the Community Asset pack. At the moment, I can show some screenshots from the level pack, but the gameplay is only on the YouTube channel. Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwQE6gQ9IlQVAyxpaADQbDQ
Version 2.1 will have:
Completed Thriving Shore Zone
Completed Forest Town Zone
Completed Lava Core Zone Act 1
Later will be finished:
Lava Core Zone
Mossy Fortress Zone
Snowy Peak Zone
-idk what level will be here- Zone
Galactic Space Zone

V 2.6 will be final version of this pack
but i didn't forget about patches!
Woah those shots look incredibly well made. I can't wait for this. As a suggestion: you should submit a level into an OLDC to get feedback from the whole community, which you can then use to make the rest of the level pack better. I know from experience it works.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back