LowTierShield - The silly reskin of the Thunder Shield item... again!

[Open Assets] LowTierShield - The silly reskin of the Thunder Shield item... again! 1.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Jonloo1

Wannabe Modding Generalist
Jonloo1 submitted a new resource:

LowTierShield - The silly reskin of the Thunder Shield item... again! - You should attract those rings NOW!

WARNING
THIS MOD CONTAINS HARSH LANGUAGE BECAUSE I FIND IT FUNNY
IF YOU DO NOT FIND HARSH LANGUAGE FUNNY PLEASE DO NOT LOAD THIS ADD-ON
WARNING

Many moons ago, my friends and I were playing this game and kept quoting the now iconic LowTierGod rant whenever any of us got the Thunder Shield item.
Now, using the latest developments in spritework and kart technology, this tomfoolery can be embedded into the video game itself.

I originally made this for SRB2 Kart forever ago...

Read more about this resource...

aaaah, it's back! my friends and i have quoted this in ring racers for ages and we've really missed the srb2kart mod. great to see one of my faves back :D

aaaah, it's back! my friends and i have quoted this in ring racers for ages and we've really missed the srb2kart mod. great to see one of my faves back :D
Man, I'm flattered you liked this so much! I love knowing that someone somewhere out there in the world is laughing at the same stupid jokes as I am. May you and your pals continue giggling like fools with this thing forevermore.

Back