Looks like theres 3 new mods and 2 admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need to know? People come and go all of the time. Yes, Shuffle happened to be here for years, but people will stop playing eventually and move on you know. I haven't played SRB2 since the 1.1 Beta that was released in IRC months ago. I'm still around because I want to help out with the forum and other stuff.

Sonict said:
Why do you need to know? People come and go all of the time. Yes, Shuffle happened to be here for years, but people will stop playing eventually and move on you know. I haven't played SRB2 since the 1.1 Beta that was released in IRC months ago. I'm still around because I want to help out with the forum and other stuff.

Exactly.

Heck, to be honest, I'm hardly a Sonic fan anymore.

Spazzo said:
Sonict said:

Exactly.

Heck, to be honest, I'm hardly a Sonic fan anymore.

Same could be said of Mystic, but he's not leaving any time soon.

Yep. Even if I wanted to leave. I have a nice community of friends and whatnot in the #srb2fun chatroom. Plus, sometimes, we can find fun fads to do like "TrackMania".

Sonict said:
Yep. Even if I wanted to leave. I have a nice community of friends and whatnot in the #srb2fun chatroom. Plus, sometimes, we can find fun fads to do like "TrackMania".
Or something that ends with "Mania". >.> *shot*

Well. Torgo has done a good job so far. I will be personally checking over the bans that he does and just make sure he is doing the right thing. This is Torgo's first time administrating a MB so I'll keep an eye on him.

It's fun watching everyone rise up around me!
I don't think I could even trust myself as a mod however...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back