• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Looking for a LUA Coder for a Godzilla mod

Dylan Sahr

Yes, it is what it sounds like. Godzilla, king of the monsters. I want to bring him into the game with his NES form. His sprites, and code are ready, but there’s something’s I want for the character to actually be worth playing as. It is preferred that you are an experienced coder, but some experienced coders are welcome too. I want him to be able to shoot a heat beam, crouch, tail whip, and destroy bistable block on the ground when jumping (The top path of GFZ2, Amy’s route) This mod may have a lot of LUA’s in it, so if you’re up to a somewhat challenging task, say something in the Discussions tab if you’re interested!

Yes, it is what it sounds like. Godzilla, king of the monsters. I want to bring him into the game with his NES form. His sprites, and code are ready, but there’s something’s I want for the character to actually be worth playing as. It is preferred that you are an experienced coder, but some experienced coders are welcome too. I want him to be able to shoot a heat beam, crouch, tail whip, and destroy bistable block on the ground when jumping (The top path of GFZ2, Amy’s route) This mod may have a lot of LUA’s in it, so if you’re up to a somewhat challenging task, say something in the Discussions tab if you’re interested!

You must provide screenshots or gifs in order for people to know that you're actually working on the mod.

Here are the characters. I created the thread on my phone cause i didn't have access to my computer.

Attachments

• srb20008.png
    srb20008.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
  • srb20009.png
    srb20009.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • srb20010.png
    srb20010.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
  • srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Im excited to see this mod finished! I would love playing it,
This mod isn’t coming out because No one has messaged me, and I’m too busy to really work on anything at the moment. I haven’t updated the thing in little over a month, so it’s safe to say it’s dead. If someone’s still interested in it, then sure, it will be released. I doubt it will be, though.

Aww Shiz! So right now it's just a godzilla re-skin? If so, I'd still be interested on downloading the mod.

Should actually be fairly simple to implement most of these features. I'll see what I can cook up.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back