Look what I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianv

xd%20xd%20xd.jpg

I edited the Sonic sprite and made him Shadow!!!
Of course I only did his standing animation :P.
But its my acomplishment for the day.

brianv said:
xd%20xd%20xd.jpg

I edited the Sonic sprite and made him Shadow!!!
Of course I only did his standing animation :P.
But its my acomplishment for the day.

Its ok...but you should see Sonic Vegemite.

EDIT: Sonic Life Icon?

brianv said:
Sik said:
I have a Shadow and Chao hack, with the same sprites, and what?
With the same sprites as me!? Thats impossible :'(

Incorrect. Since so many people have done it, its just about possible its the same as yours, mabye with small diffrences.

Spazzo said:
brianv said:
Sik said:
I have a Shadow and Chao hack, with the same sprites, and what?
With the same sprites as me!? Thats impossible :'(

Incorrect. Since so many people have done it, its just about possible its the same as yours, mabye with small diffrences.
I mainly kept Sonic's shoes, only a little differnt.

I can recall two Shadow hacks off the top of my head. Interestingly enough, both of them replaced Tails with a chao. One of them was done by Kojichao, which surprised me. Didn't know she did hacks... It was of considerably poor quality, but I simply loved her Chemical Plant palette hack. Wait, that's offtopic. Oh well.

I just downloaded KojiChao's yesterday. She made some nice sprites.

I just used the gameshark on the GCN to allow me to play as Metal Sonic in any level, including adventure fields. :)

o.O Since when was there a PC version of SA:DX? I know there was one of Sonic Heroes, but....

Meh, not like I could run it anyway. For some reason, whenever I run a Sonic Heroes demo (because I don't have the courage to get the full game AGAIN, illegaly or legally) my monitor gives me an out of range error, even though I'm using a supported resolution. Probably something with the refresh rate. Started happening since I upgraded from a Radeon 9250. Windowed mode runs but is slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back