Lol help

NotRavioles!

FIRE IN THE HOLE!
Hello! Im ItzJuanChettoz1 and well, remember that i was making a mod? Well i am going through hard moments so i would love if someone helps me with the lua or something because im really bad.
Well i was doing the SOC and used reusable LUA to make a little of Juan but i want to fix his problems and, most important, give him some little abilitys because idk i want to make it more original
Well the abilitys i wanted to make him have gotta be like:

Attack:Not gonna explain, just that Juan get a bat and with fire it would Attack enemies.

Speed Mode:Similar like FSonic and the dash mode, if Juan run a few seconds it will active his speed mode (just i dont want to make him with the effect of the dash mode because is uncomfortable for me and probably because people will agree with me lol

Well no more, i would love if someone wants help me with my mod, remember if you want to help me just write me privately lol

If you are going to work on a mod, you are supposed to already be programming with the lua's.
Not only can you do a mod just because you feel like it, nor because it would be fun.
Before you should learn to work on a mod.
I don't know about ANYTHING about lua's, but I know what it takes to make them.
If you like to work on it, learn more about programming.
Maybe I'll get a good scolding for this.

If you want to make some Lua you can: Ask some people(scripters) if they would help or learn lua yourself.

if you wanna learn lua yourself then you can always check the wiki, it can help a lot and help when you are already expirienced in Lua(Like Constats, Lists, Functions, Userdata).

Heres a list what you would like to learn in lua:
Syntax, Functions(pretty easy i think), Userdata, Hooks. (I think these are the basics)

And if you want to make a custom player ability then theres a page for that too.

I hope i could help you a little.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back