Logo Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

Want a really neat looking logo, but you can't edit images for nuttin?
Fear no more!
Just give me a title, a color, and some sorta style (Formal, crazy, etc.) and I will do my best to meet those standards.

Examples:
velo2gq7.png

logoqo8.png

I will make logo's on a first-come-first-serve basis.
They don't take too long to make, but don't wait 5 minutes, then start bugging me about it.

Wow, that was easier than thought to be. Mabye it's because I already had a font ready for it. :P
darchnonsp4.png

If you get this right, you may see your work on the cover of a book sometime within the next 2 months, Spazzo (Ask me on IRC, I've got a book deal!)... =P

"Death By Pixel"

Take your time. Make it fitting. Make it good.

after KOF's request, can you make one that says my name?

i want it to say Flame the hedgehog, color could be a darkish red, and possibly make the letters in Flames :wink:

thanks in advance

I usually draw my own stuff but I would like a sign of my name ^_^ after your done with everyones else's, can you make a sign that says RGXSUPERSONIC with a font that looks something similar to the pop out letters as in the superman credits with light blue flames on the darkblue font... thanks... :mrgreen:

Can you do me one of 'Cueball61' and make it, what's the word? Mystical?

Second logo request.

Team Omega In Green, Dark Blue, and Orange In Darkness style.

draykonuh4.png

flameec8.png

halofanzq6.png

inunashaew6.png

koflp4.png

mikelgy6.png

penosuxtz3.png

Alright, I did as many as I could.
Ever since I read this GIMP tutorial, ive been able to do a bit more customization with the logos.
Oh, and if theres a logo that you requested that I didnt do, its either do to the fact that I am currently working on it, or its too extreme of a request.
Others are still welcome to request.
Never request a logo again Penopat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back