Status
Not open for further replies.
pickle man77 said:
oh yeah, i 4got 2 tell u, i beat the game and i got no "secrets menu"
plus i love the fishbake cheat.

It'll be above "1 Player" listed as "???"

icon_edit.png
icon_delete.png
They're there for a reason, pickle man77.

Mystic said:
Note that in 1.09 that won't work, so you'll be back to square one.

I really suggest playing it until you're good enough at it. All the special stages are more than possible.
Correct. Then I go into the source and find out what the new cheats are.

PROBLEM SOLVED :O!

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Mystic said:
Note that in 1.09 that won't work, so you'll be back to square one.

I really suggest playing it until you're good enough at it. All the special stages are more than possible.
Correct. Then I go into the source and find out what the new cheats are.

PROBLEM SOLVED :O!
Uh, we're taking them out completely, duh.

Then I'll get JTE to help put new ones in D:
Not that I WANT to be a flat-out-cheater, but I know plenty of people who are, plus I don't want to beat everything AGAIN in 1.09 just so I can have the same gamedata file :/

I'm trying to get Devmode back into the thing, as a console cheat like God that disables unlocking of secrets. Devmode was always rather useful for testing.

I don't know if it still does, but it used to allow you to view the map by hitting Tab. It probably was removed sometime along the lines.

I liked using it alongside WadAuthor at first, so I could tell where the textures and flats I wanted to edit were. Then I got better, and memorized the level, and then, I got DB. 3D mode, whee.

The only thing SRB2-related you'll find on Google is the main site, don't bother.

Mystic said:
I don't know if it still does, but it used to allow you to view the map by hitting Tab. It probably was removed sometime along the lines.
It still does. One of the very, very few in-game remnants of DOOM, really, although it's not an Automap so much as just a map. Heck, IDDT still works in it; twice to show all Things, once more to just show the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back