Linedef 123 troubles. (SOLVED)

spaydsq

Newbie Mapper and Amateur Speedster
I'm currently trying to make my first map for SRB2, and I'm trying to make a waterfall flowing into lake setpiece with platforming inside of it, but Linedef 123 doesn't seem to want to work with me. I can't see the water entry layer, and the layer I can lower is the exit layer. I've tried extending the ceiling (Which is resting at 2000 as of current.), lowering it through the control sector, but I can't seem to find a solution. What can I do?
Screenshot 2023-09-05 014749.png
(Video below for reference, forgive the terrible compression, I don't know what on earth happened.)

Since the water is visible at the sky of the level in your video, I have to guess you set the ceiling height of the control sector at the ceiling height of the sky. With FOFs, ceiling height of the control sector specifies where the top of the FOF is, and floor height specifies where the bottom of the FOF is.

For the water to work correctly, set the ceiling height of the control sector to where you want the surface of the water, and the floor height of the control sector just below the actual floor in the level.

If this doesn't help, feel free to send a wad of your level.

Since the water is visible at the sky of the level in your video, I have to guess you set the ceiling height of the control sector at the ceiling height of the sky. With FOFs, ceiling height of the control sector specifies where the top of the FOF is, and floor height specifies where the bottom of the FOF is.

For the water to work correctly, set the ceiling height of the control sector to where you want the surface of the water, and the floor height of the control sector just below the actual floor in the level.

If this doesn't help, feel free to send a wad of your level.
This worked! Thank you so much! :wonderful:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back