LightdashernewBETA.wad (download on page 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it's time to realese a beta of the character, no Xmas Or Halloween version's I might do them when i'm finished. Might i add that most of the Sprites are just drawn in MSPaint :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?4jml9vsgjd2
And For those who won't Download without a Screenshot, here
NOTE:This BETA has more finished sprites then the halloween version so it's not just Downloading the same thing with colour change
srb20007ow8.png

srb20008dr7.png

srb20009vo3.png

srb20010le3.png

srb20011vq0.png

light dasher said:
Totally crawla rapped. :b

What abilites does he have? Anything SOCed? Right now all the abilities have been recycled so much the only intristing stuff is with SOCs.

zck2020 said:
Epic shading! Nice work.
It's an edit of the silver I started but never decided to finish and of the sprite I made for him. So the shading is mine for the most part.

Late, but not a worthless bump. Thoughts:

1) It's a hedgehog. x.x
2) His back-diagonal frames are WAY to flat.
3) It needs more shading. I don't care if he has "the power of light," he needs shading. Stay away from SMS style, plz.
4) Slopy animation. Ex: In super, when you jump at a low speed, your character thinks he's still standing on the ground.

1 And?
2 what do you mean flat?
3 Everything but him needs shading, are you blind? he has shading, even if he's not supposed to
4 it's not finished, it's a beta,

Either that, or your talking about the old version, if so, then sorry, if not, then your blind

grassington_sunlight_400x400.jpg

Energy is its own light source, but it's still at least pillow shaded. Hell, pure visible energy SHOULD fade into the background, but SRB2 lacks the proper transtables for such awesome transparency.

Couldn't he just SOC it to be slightly transparent? It's pretty much the same thing.

Yeah, but that's not as cool as pillow shading with a "Darker colors == Lighter transparency" transtable. (And a SOC to make the transtables actually do anything)

Transtable hacking is cooleo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back