Level select boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand it really either. Why make if you can just use level select on the menu? Are you talking about a hub world? Why make one if you can already choose your levels on a hub world?

Are you saying you have a hub world. And once you beat all your levels in your a pack, an area opens which you can use level select?

Kitsune said:
You can make an unlockable level select map, sure.

He didn't ask that. He asked if he could make a door(WHERE?) that opens and you can select levels. More like a secret room.

Autosaver said:
Kitsune said:
You can make an unlockable level select map, sure.

He didn't ask that. He asked if he could make a door(WHERE?) that opens and you can select levels. More like a secret room.

Execatly.

I just need a tutoruial that tells me how to do it

You might want to take a look at this if you want to warp people to a "level select zone".

Also, there really is no set tutorial on how to do this. You'll just have to use your own ingenuity on this one.

Kuja said:
You might want to take a look at this if you want to warp people to a "level select zone".

Also, there really is no set tutorial on how to do this. You'll just have to use your own ingenuity on this one.

I already used those but I want to have a unlockable room with the level select.

I don't think it is possible. All I can think of is having several switches in a hub world. Activating them all would open a door.

Or maybe you can fake it. After you go to the last level and beat it. Make a thing so it warps you to a second hub world. Its EXACTLY the same as the first. But a door closed in the 1 hub world is now open! :D

Put this into your MAINCFG.

UNLOCKABLE 1
NAME = Level Select
OBJECTIVE = Complete the game
TYPE = 1 (0 is a levelselect level. 1 is a hidden level that will not even appear on level select. Leave yours at 1.)
VAR = XX (Map number to warp to goes here)
NEEDEDGRADE = 1 (Leave this at one.)

Be aware that this will show up in the "secrets" menu on the title screen.

He means sort of a Sonic Adventure styled hub world that would contain a boss that would appear after you beat every other level, sort of like Perfect Chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back