Level mod and ChrispyChars bug

VanillaSRB2

Average Vanilla Ice Cream
So, I was about to play pointy sonic and fluffy tails in a level mod, but it crashed. so of course I tried again after restarting my game. and again it gave me an error. I tried all of my other downloaded level mods, but they just keep on giving me the same error. I got sick of it and reinstalled all of my level packs, still giving me errors. Can somebody tell me why?

So, I was about to play pointy sonic and fluffy tails in a level mod, but it crashed. so of course I tried again after restarting my game. and again it gave me an error. I tried all of my other downloaded level mods, but they just keep on giving me the same error. I got sick of it and reinstalled all of my level packs, still giving me errors. Can somebody tell me why?
Maybe its not levels... its actually Chrispy Chars. I dont really know how to fix it but try turning off VSync, it helped me.

what does vsync do? I dont remember having it on too. Edit: turned off vertical sync and it still gave me an error. so it might be Chrispy Chars.
Edit 2: I used level select to go to rvz with pointy and fluffy and it gave me an error too.
Maybe its not levels... its actually Chrispy Chars. I dont really know how to fix it but try turning off VSync, it helped me.

Last edited:
what does vsync do? I dont remember having it on too. Edit: turned off vertical sync and it still gave me an error. so it might be Chrispy Chars.
Edit 2: I used level select to go to rvz with pointy and fluffy and it gave me an error too.
Lemme tell you. Its the Chrispy Chars. i had the same problem. Level also affects this like RVZ(it lags in vanilla for some people and crashes Chrispy Chars)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back