Level 100 pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Lucky Egg as well, and that stacks with trading, so I get 225% experience on the thing I'm trying to level.

the vaporeon i was training is now LV100 as well! LV59 to LV100 in 4 days!(in total, around 2 hours of playing time)

by the way i have had ruby since 2003 christmas and it is my all time favorite game ever. out of interest, my play time is 510 hours and 18 minutes

I don't have a single level 100 pokemon at all. I prefer balance in the group. I'd rather have 6 level 80 pokemon than one level 100 pokemon and 5 level 60 pokemon.

Dark Warrior said:
I don't have a single level 100 pokemon at all. I prefer balance in the group. I'd rather have 6 level 80 pokemon than one level 100 pokemon and 5 level 60 pokemon.

im like that. i train some on my party to, say level 37, then play with all the other ones for a bit until they are the same level.

but not any more :D i have so many level 100s that nobody has beaten me in 3 years. basicly, if i want to build a good team, i have a wide selection! i usually use these 6 as my dream team:

flygon
salamence
gyrados
groundon
rayquaza
deyoxys

although, the vaporeon i got to LV100 today is quite good, so i may put that in my team.

The only cheat codes I use is the Wild Pokemon Modifier to get any of the 384 pokemon of my choice, the walk though walls, and the shiny pokemon code. Then I catch them all on Route 101. I've been busy, so I left it at the Elite Team entrance, and left everybody at lvl 37.

I just go my Eevee at Level 100 now. Eevee is my favorite normal pokemon. My cousin traded me the evoled forms and i traded them back.

On the subject of Pokemon, has anyone figured out what that weird white rock in front of the Space Station in Mossdeep does? And that weird door in the old man's house in the same city, where there's a door that is always locked? Do they do anything, or are they just there to annoy and keep you guessing what may be behind there?

Dark Warrior said:
On the subject of Pokemon, has anyone figured out what that weird white rock in front of the Space Station in Mossdeep does? And that weird door in the old man's house in the same city, where there's a door that is always locked? Do they do anything, or are they just there to annoy and keep you guessing what may be behind there?
The door has something to do with an E-Reader and the card that came with your version. No idea about the rock, though.

Dark Warrior said:

the rock is just there to confuse you, i guess. to go through the door you need to do something with an e-reader, apparantly behind the door is just some more battles. on seven island (i think) in FR/LG, there is another house with a blocked up door inside.

and about shiny pokemon, i only have 1, a claydol with yellow eyes :D

Feraligatr, Meganium, Golem, Crobat, Ninetails, Latios and Latias, Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon, Salamence, Kingdra, Dagonite, and Tyranitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back