Lets make fun of somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

This topic was part of the April Fools 2008 joke on the SRB2 forums. Read at your own risk ^_~

Make fun of the person above you.

:-(

lol

the person above me is a manly man

as far as the person below me, NO U

I'll Begin said:
The person above me needs more ponies and flowers in his life.
I have enough flowers about 900000000000000 of them in fact and ponies I have a white pony with wings and unicorns
Edit: damn I don't have anyone above me

The person above me... is an plushie fool named... uh... March (April if an Amy fan). The dude below me... will be pwned for the rest of his life in SRB2 netgames (if sb, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! if SSNTails, he's probably impersonating me. If N.Cenz, this applies only in Race Mode. If Slash, then there will be an upside to it, and he will be able to make levels that are judged 10/10 in Contests. If Qwertyu, PANTS GET!!! If Usuario, this applies only in Tag Mode. If Yart, all I can say is... "Meow! NEKO ATTACK!" If SonicMaster, upside for him is that he will have a sbemail answering the question of how Strong Bad can type with boxing gloves. If Super Silvex, OH NOES, THE MS WILL BE UNDER THE CONTROL OF R!!!! If Sik, his next map will have crossong linedefs in it, and there will be no way for him to avoid it! If Glaber, his next map will be Star Force themed. If Zak or Amy...this ...will be........applied to Match mode only. If Digiku, it's a sign that he's finally come back to his senses. If Sonikku, British Telecom will be down again. If Cue, his server will finally show up on the MS once again! If it's anyone else I missed, they will be sent to Bobobo World!!!!!) *arrowed 1337* (ow, my ability to speak LEET!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back