Let's discuss about the mysterious sonic game for 2022 (SPOILERS AHEAD)

oops, didnt mean to ignore colors
Post automatically merged:

wait a sec... colors was after unleashed?

Last edited:
You entirely ignored Colors, Generations, Lost World, the entire Boom series, and Sonic 4
The last time I checked Sonic Boom was not a modern Sonic game if not its own universe completely apart.

Last edited:

Attachments

• LOL.jpg
    LOL.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 307
Joking obviously lol
all my nightmares were confirmed I can never get rid of the wisps

I'm just kidding but I really don't want to see the wisps for a long time Please Sega, don't let the wisps come back in a while and the more the better.

Last edited:
I have high hopes for the game !
Maybe sonic team reviewed the errors in forces and other games but from the trailer it looks great !
We hope all it will be not like Forces !

I have high hopes for the game !
Maybe sonic team reviewed the errors in forces and other games but from the trailer it looks great !
We hope all it will be not like Forces !
Meanwhile, Forces’ trailer also looked amazing

Although I also have high hopes for a game, you cannot judge it by a thirty second teaser trailer that has no in game footage

Many of the fan base through Twitter , Facebook... are discussing about this logo :
Really Takashi Lizuka left us in a big mystery

Meanwhile, Forces’ trailer also looked amazing

Although I also have high hopes for a game, you cannot judge it by a thirty second teaser trailer that has no in game footage
That's because of the good animation and yes we didn't know nothing about the game environment and cutscenes

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1622203805190-1-1.jpg
    FB_IMG_1622203805190-1-1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 75
Many of the fan base through Twitter , Facebook... are discussing about this logo :
Really Takashi Lizuka left us in a big mystery

That's because of the good animation and yes we didn't know nothing about the game environment and cutscenes
Good animation does not equal good games lmao. Forces’ trailers also had good animation

Good animation does not equal good games lmao. Forces’ trailers also had good animation
Only we hope that sonic team knows what he does and surprise us with a good game that receives a good reception (like super Mario odyssey for example)

Good animation does not equal good games lmao.
And sure I know this

Also it is closer to the movie aesthetically speaking.

Well at least we didn't see Classic getting shoehorned this time.

yeah

I just found movie sonic cute and funny but there are a low possibly to put him into a game !
He is in the movie verse
cute and funny? he's kinda a dick in the movie and kinda annoying idk i dont like him and he isnt the sonic OVA sonic or the Unleashed sonic that I love

yeah

cute and funny? he's kinda a dick in the movie and kinda annoying idk i dont like him and he isnt the sonic OVA sonic or the Unleashed sonic that I love
Bruv, he’s anything but a dick in the movie. Out of all variations of Sonic, he’s the least cocky and a-holeish because he’s scared of getting caught. The only time he’s been a dick to anyone was when he found out Tom was leaving Green Hill and didn’t consider Sonic a friend. I would probably react in a similar manner

Bruv, he’s anything but a dick in the movie. Out of all variations of Sonic, he’s the least cocky and a-holeish because he’s scared of getting caught. The only time he’s been a dick to anyone was when he found out Tom was leaving Green Hill and didn’t consider Sonic a friend. I would probably react in a similar manner
ah yes, hedgehog stalks a family and gets angry when man leaves motherfucking green hill. who tf cares about green hill anyway bruh, boring ass overused ass place sega stop

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back