Let's discuss about the mysterious sonic game for 2022 (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Andres_Craft

the brainrots are too fast, murder drones good
I have no idea if i put this in the correct category :oh: you are free to change the category mods.

Self explanatory title out of the way, yea, im not good at thinking what it could be, but this is a fun topic to discuss about, because this is the begining of the thread, i don't have much to talk about, so i'll drop that at 12:18, The official Sonic account commented, "Where have we seen that run before, meaning they knew we noticed.
EDIT: yea the game apparently got leaked, so be careful if you don't want to spoil yourself,:worry:

Last edited:
it's probably going to be fine but no doubt 30+ year old men are going to complain on the world wide web about it for not following the unix philosophy or something and then it'll be called a misunderstood masterpiece a decade later

it's probably going to be fine but no doubt 30+ year old men are going to complain on the world wide web about it for not following the unix philosophy or something and then it'll be called a misunderstood masterpiece a decade later
So basically Sonic Unleashed.

Very little of the new Sonic game has been shown but from what little is seen, I think they want to make a radical change with the franchise

personally that strange symbol at the end with that background of ruins gives me to understand that it has something to do with an ancient civilization that reminds me Sonic Adventure with the Echidnas, it could be that they want to return to Adventure style narratives I don't know but it would be something that I would like to see

Very little of the new Sonic game has been shown but from what little is seen, I think they want to make a radical change with the franchise

personally that strange symbol at the end with that background of ruins gives me to understand that it has something to do with an ancient civilization that reminds me Sonic Adventure with the Echidnas, it could be that they want to return to Adventure style narratives I don't know but it would be something that I would like to see
Something I noticed about it is there seemed to be a particular focus on Sonic's feet hitting the ground while he was running. I wonder if they're teasing a new power related to Sonic's speed?

Something I noticed about it is there seemed to be a particular focus on Sonic's feet hitting the ground while he was running. I wonder if they're teasing a new power related to Sonic's speed?
I hadn't realized it, but personally it would be nice to add a new ability to Sonic.

of course, depending on how they handle it in the game

I just hope it's not a wisp

Clearly it's Sonic Heroes 3 :knuxsmug:

Attachments

• 1622149083591.png
    1622149083591.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 1622149119725.png
    1622149119725.png
    68 KB · Views: 99
Funnily, There a 4chan post from JANUARY 6 that details many things, including a new ability: Spin Cycle, AKA, The thing Sonic does at the end of the teaser.Also, don't post spoliers without covering them, some people want to be surprised, ok:threat:( although, i wouldn't be surprized if it's already trending on Twitter lol) The game is also, (said by the 4chan tester) open world, with elements of the boost on extra levels. sooooo yea, I'll expect more spoilers down the road in this thread, so be carefull. :worry:
Rangers.jpg

Last edited:
Funnily, There a 4chan post from JANUARY 6 that details many things, including a new ability: Spin Cycle, AKA, The thing Sonic does at the end of the teaser.Also, don't post spoliers without covering them, some people want to be surprised, ok:threat:( although, i wouldn't be surprized if it's already trending on Twitter lol) The game is also, (said by the 4chan tester) open world, with elements of the boost on extra levels. sooooo yea, I'll expect more spoilers down the road in this thread, so be carefull. :worry:
The name here lines up with the video’s metadata. Honestly, I’m hopeful for it. It’ll have been five years since the last game when it releases, so it’s definitely going to have more time put into it. That doesn’t automatically qualify it as good, but it has a better chance at being a great game because of it

No i meant: It's been 5 years, Dang. Also isn't funny the newest Sonic game I have played that's not for mobile, is Colors:sadthumbsup::sadthumbsup:

Not dang. That’s a really good thing. Forces had a year developing the actual game. This ones going to have five
wdym, the last modern sonic game was sonic unleashed, and the last sonic game (which was a classic sonic game) was mania... what's forces?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back