• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Legacy Army - Beta Testing open!

SonikkuBoy

Are you up 2 it?
What should i put here? Here's your beytah and your screenshots! Direct message me on the Message Board or on Discord. My discord is faek sawnikku!!! (SonikkuBoy)#4223. Stay tuned for more internal updates...
Capture d’écran (430).png
Capture d’écran (499).png
Capture d’écran (498).png
Capture d’écran (500).png
Capture d’écran (501).png
Direct
Capture d’écran (502).png

Post automatically merged:

You'll need a password to play as Earless Sonic (god dammit call him TGF Sonic)

81 views but no replies-
R.I.P

Last edited:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fun fact : the password is a password from SRB1 but changed a word

Well, FSonic is reusable, or maybe i didn't understand the rules correctly. And, i didn't even know SuperPhanto made the TGF sprites. A friend gave me them without telling me who's the original creator

Well, FSonic is reusable, or maybe i didn't understand the rules correctly. And, i didn't even know SuperPhanto made the TGF sprites. A friend gave me them without telling me who's the original creator
FSonic sprites can be used if you asked MotorRoach for permission, I believe

ok sure

legacy army isn't being released until i get MotorRoach's permission. if i don't have permission, trailer sonic is gonna need to be scrapped from the mod.

Last edited:
y'know, i really don't care. most of them are literally inaccurate, try beta testing the mod, you'll see for example early sonic can't thok,
tgf sonic has really accurate physics to SRB1 or even more accuracies that i didn't say here.
let me know if you wanna try the mod!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back