Lagger list..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope i dont get in trouble for doing this and im not flaming anybody but arent you guys tired of laggers..? I am.. Im not a lagger myself but im sick of them... someone suggested to me that i should make a new topic about laggers so here i am...

This is called the lagger list...
if you had a problem with a lagger and know his/her name submit it and we can put it on a list..

With this list we can keep track of laggers and stay away from them....
I even came across someone using the name mystic who was a lagger, and no, not the admin, a fake mystic...

If you know a lagger who uses diffrent names, submit all names known by the lagger...

1. Mystic (fake)

If i am breaking the rules then im sorry...
and to all the laggers out there its nothing personal...

This list will not accomplish anything at all, because people can always change the names they use in netgames via autoexec.cfg.

Ryan said:
This list will not accomplish anything at all, because people can always change the names they use in netgames via autoexec.cfg.

true.. but if we find some of the names the person uses or find the default name, we can keep track of them..

Ryan said:
What he said. Besides, if somebody joins and the game starts lagging up, wouldn't you NOTICE that the person that joins is a lagger? Muh, this topic is pointless.
lcoked.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back