• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

l33t mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a keybind set up that automatically gives me 200 rings, and I've found that beating most levels in "l33t mode" is only a matter of time if I use it, but next to impossible (remove the "next to" in some cases) if I don't.

Since the Crawlas keep firing even after you go out of their line of sight, you're sort of forced to kill them all when you can, or else the off-screen ones lag the framerate to hell and you have to die to fix it. That was an interesting effect. Unfair of course to people with slower computers. Wonder if there's any way to make them stop shooting when they can't see you anymore.

I dislike ground enemies which shoots too fast, if you go to kill them, they fire when you are going to kill them and they hurt you... That´s a horrible bug for me >_< (And worst one in SRB1)

Once I actually manage to fix a few things, I will change it so they dont fire at you instantly and so they dont fire forever.

BTW, I'm sure it's possible to beat the game without 200 rings

cronosonic said:
Jake said:
This is more like "World War II" than "l33t" if you ask me. :P

Without nuclear weapons and Adolf Hitler.

Woah, actually, Adolf Hitler is in SRB2! If we just magnify it, maybe, just maybe! Here is a screenshot, showing the enlarged photo of everyone's least favourite dictator:

p222.gif

If Sonic ran to the other side of the screen, then the furer would be right-side up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back