Kombi

[Open Assets] Kombi 0.88

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
IHateThoseKoopalings submitted a new resource:

Kombi - The Wario Land 4 at Home:

Kombi couldn't resist coming here after hearing about some good treasure in Greenflower Mountain, but after hearing Robotnik being involved, he joins Sonic and crew to stop him.​

I spent like two minutes writing that up because making sort of unnecessary explanations is the new norm you better enjoy it(/j)

Aanyways this was my absolute first mod for this game because I rather don't enjoy comfort!!

Kombi starts...

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

I JUST REMEMBERED THIS EXISTS:dramahog:
anyways yeah if any judges see this can this get moved to v2.2.x > Characters or at the very least rejected so i can do this properly?

Last edited:
IHateThoseKoopalings submitted a new resource:

Kombi - The Wario Land 4 at Home:

Read more about this resource...

I JUST REMEMBERED THIS EXISTS:dramahog:
anyways yeah if any judges see this can this get moved to v2.2.x > Characters or at the very least rejected so i can do this properly?
Your addon isn't quite done yet and there's a lot of jank at the moment.
However there is original work, and you credited the open asset addons you've taken stuff from.
The addon is also functional, so everything seems good to me!

Thanks for the upload, I hope to see more update to this character!

IHateThoseKoopalings updated Kombi with a new update entry:

The "oh crap they actually accepted this" Update

• Removed some unnecessary print calls
  • Made the Dash Attack not send you flying if it's cancelled. Sorry.
  • Replaced the Spindash with SA1's Spindash as compensation
  • UNcompensated players by making the Dash Attack require more speed to keep being used. Yeah that's right. Cry about it.
  • REcompensated players by giving them a grace period to recoup lost speed during a Dash Attack
  • More attempts at SA1 flair by trying to point the camera at the player when dying
  • Support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who let this guy in

• Even more bug fixes I might have forgotten about
  • Edited some maps to accommodate non-Kombi characters (though DSZ1 was made inescapable for now (make sure to load this mod BEFORE any custom campaigns now! you should already be doing that...))
  • Extended coin pickup radius
  • Redid THZ1's escape timer because of the fact that gas pipes exist in the non-Kombi escape path
  • Some kid came to my house and asked me to add their Sonic recolor, and because I'm known for not having a...

Hey quick question why do you have? S3 Sonic sprite here did you ask for permission? And why are they shrunk?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 20

The big jump to a different version number

• Everything works now!!
  • Made sure everything was, in fact, stuff I could use
  • Set some stuff up for a potential new character (when I can get spriters hopefully)

This should hopefully get rid of the offending sprites? Seeing their post makes me a bit unsure of that but hopefully that's all of it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back