• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

knux.wad-note: this topic started when I was a n00b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
I'm trying to make my own knux wad because knuckles is awsome and you know it.

PLAYD1.jpg

Edit: I need someone to make the walking frames for me. Make his head turning like sonic and tails when they walk.

Couldn't you wait until you had the pics and then made this topic?
Well, good luck to you. It is very difficult to complete 100 plus frames and making it look good.

I have pics I just don't want to host them on photobucket right now because I'm busy.

If you're too busy to upload them, then you're too busy to make a topic about the thing you're to busy to upload.

fine I put the first running sprite on there (he's blue so he can change colors without changing the shoes.)

Pros: I like the style of the drawing, its a good start
Cons: Its kinda weird shading, and has jaggy outlines.

It is kind of hard to judge because of the jpeg, next time save as a gif or png so we can judge it better.

Nice try.....but why'd you save the image as a JPG? Well, Don't worry about the blue, you can always change the startcolor and endcolor. Most people make it theirself a lot of harder with making character wads, by forcing theirself to use green while you can use other colors as base.

PS: Its just me, so don't get harsh, but I'm getting sick of new "real" Knux try's.

I just hate the crappy ones they have so I'm going to make one because knuckles is my favorite character.
TriplePost, don't apply directly to the Messageboard

This is going to take forever! I just finished the standing sprites so I have a lot more to go.

Dang I'm not allowed on the computer anymore for today (It's a rule my mom gave me) I'll have to continue tommorrow.

Super mystic sonic said:
Nice try.....but why'd you save the image as a JPG? Well, Don't worry about the blue, you can always change the startcolor and endcolor. Most people make it theirself a lot of harder with making character wads, by forcing theirself to use green while you can use other colors as base.

PS: Its just me, so don't get harsh, but I'm getting sick of new "real" Knux try's.

Photo bucket atomaticly changes the format of the image uploaded to jpg. So I don't think he saved it a jpg.

EDIT: That's a nice knuckles

Torgo said:
Triple post = bad.
You can edit your post, or delete the last post (if yours is last).

The way I do it to draw attention to a topic, copy everything in your oldest post, and then delete that post. Make a new post and paste everything you just copied.

Then type in below the pasted text:

EDIT: <message>

Now you can draw the attention to your topic without making a double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back