• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Klasky's SRB2 Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when's the SRB2 heroes release date? Please don't say "when it's done" or "wait till the mod comes out" cause I've been used to game devs giving out release dates.
One thing is expecting a release date from game developers, who have it as their job to work on games and bring them as products to customers willing to pay for them.
... Another is expecting that same behavior out of people only working on this as a hobby for no compensation or pay, only to make something neat for others to play with.
I get how it can feel to have non-answers thrown at you, but that's just how it is-- people working on mods for a free fangame out of their own free time shouldn't be compared to Game Devs that actually work within a given deadline.
I apologize if I'm stepping out of line, but want it or not this is the kind of thing you have to be patient, otherwise you risk getting on the nerves of the people who read these comments, or even worse, lowering the motivation of the single or multiple mod makers involved with the negativity, thus delaying the mod even further or even cancelling it.
Please be mindful in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back