Kirb's cool colors

Kirb's cool colors v1

Kirb

Kirb The Korb
I really like the Comic book colors, nice job Kirb!

And I can sort of recreate the Blue Super Sonic glitch from Mania.
srb20200.png

Idk why but when I use the special effect colors they aren't special except for ghost is there anything known that can do these effects
Post automatically merged:

Idk why but when I use the special effect colors they aren't special except for ghost is there anything known that can do these effects
Ok so I found out my version was just outdated figures

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220602-102559_Sonic Robo Blast 2.png
    Screenshot_20220602-102559_Sonic Robo Blast 2.png
    178.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Idk if this is the right place to suggest but maybe uhhhh tweak dark blue a little more cause it could use some better shading
Cause right now it looks like it only has 2 shades of dark blue, which kinda sucks for me cause i love a mix between modern and classic, and the dark blue color does that

I think a fix would make the dark blue shades a bit more different than eachother
Not too much, just a lil bit so it doesnt become slightly different blue 2.0

Idk if this is the right place to suggest but maybe uhhhh tweak dark blue a little more cause it could use some better shading
Cause right now it looks like it only has 2 shades of dark blue, which kinda sucks for me cause i love a mix between modern and classic, and the dark blue color does that

I think a fix would make the dark blue shades a bit more different than eachother
Not too much, just a lil bit so it doesnt become slightly different blue 2.0
Never mind, PVPALLETE fixes that,i dont know why, it just does.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back