kinda random question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly because we don't want a load of 'retarded butt monkeys' on this forum that are being generally stupid. They're not banned over the game, they're banned for not obeying the rules of the community, community != game.

hypershadow96 said:
Im wondering why people get banned over a game...
I mean come on its a game.....

That isn't very specific. Banned over what? A server? The forums? The master server?

Seeing as he's saying banned over a game I'm assuming he means the master server, and the reason they're banned is because they don't follow the rules of the master server, and the rules aren't there for the sake of rules, they are there for a good reason.

For example, cheating normally as in giving yourself more rings is noobish but allowed, however doing things like modifieying your score so you'd always win race or match no matter what the outcome is not allowed, which is completely understandable.

But what you're probably refering to and propably is true are the hangouts and roleplaying servers that are banned. Well this game is not meant for just 5 year olds, or 10 year olds who act like 5 year olds, and is meant for everyone, but people who are teenagers and over can not enjoy hangouts and roleplaying since we're too mature for that, so its not allowed, especially now that most servers these days seem to be hangout or roleplaying, people who are mature and want to play, in a way can't, which is another reason why its not allowed.

Also its just commencence, you don't sit in, for example, a race map that has blatent checkered flags around and things like that telling you its race, yet you're sitting there thinking you can pretend to be in shadow's house making some tea, its just naturally retarded, and its common sense to know that it is, which is why we ban people for it. Its not doing the mode that's been put there for you and other people that want to do race can't.

If you're like five playing srb2 I can understand why you enjoy talking like you do when you roleplay, but there are some people aged like 10 and over who should definatly be more mature than that by now who still talk like they're five or little girls playing with a dolls house, you shouldn't be that age and still think its fun to talk like this.

"mummy chao prepares milk for tails hao" "YAY YAY milk, yum yum" "come and get it, its on the table" "tails chao drinks milk from bottle" "yay my belly welly is full" "mummy takes tails chao to bed" "goodnight mummy" "goodnight son". Its just like, aargh, its dumb, its not allowed, people older and mature than that want to actually play the game, and noobs who act like that can enjoy the proper modes of the game just as much, so there's no point in allowing roleplaying whatsoever.

And you should just naturally be playing the correct gametypes, there is no map that is designed for hangout, I can't remember if SA City was, but if so that was wrong, basically, every map created is for match, ctf, race or coop, so you should just naturally use those maps for what they're created for.

Sorry for that long rant, I bet someone else is going to come along and sum it up in only like two sentances and then lock.

You get banned over a game because you don't follow the rules given by creators of said game.

Sciky said:
there is no map that is designed for hangout, I can't remember if SA City was,
SA City is actually a hangout server, since there isn't very many rings in the map.

hypershadow96 said:
Welli just dont get it, its a game its not life thretening.....

No, but you can get Bullying, people being morons and twits, and a lot of other things I can go on for the next 20 minutes. But yes, there's a lot of things there that is said on Sciky's big post.

One of the more appropriate reasons is that Alam and Logan both run it with their own Bandwidth. Bandwidth is what let's them host it. If people are doing useless servers, it also sucks away from their bandwidth, disabling more meaningful servers from being hosted, making the game less fun.

It's Logan's master server; henceforth, Logan gets to make the rules and can deny service to anyone we wants.

Role-playing and hangout servers waste the time of people who actually want to play the game. The server listing is pointless if it's only a bunch of people who want to chat, and a while ago it pretty much because just that. The rules are now in place to prevent that from happening.

If you don't like that, you can try the following:

1. Host your games without the master server, and have people join by IP address.
2. Host your own master server with your own rules.
3. Abide by the rules of our master server anyway, even if you don't like them.
4. Keep whining on the forums until you get banned there too.

I highly suggest you not try #4, and that's where you appear to be headed.

hypershadow96 said:
Welli just dont get it, its a game its not life thretening.....
Now if people played the game how it's meant to be, there wouldn't be any problems.
But if you can't help but to host your hangout serv...
Mystic said:
1. Host your games without the master server, and have people join by IP address.
That's the way you should go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back