• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Kenji

Groovy Grove

PrognosticCope
Kenji is an original character and is my main oc/sona
I was making a sprite of him but then my computer FUCKING DIED and I didn't save the artwork yet
so here is the screenshots of em
I might get back to em and wish to make a mod for him and my many other ocs
and if anyone is willing to waste dedicate their time into helping me with this, I'm would be the happiest man alive
also my discord is somewhere in my profile​
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-05-31 1.52.18 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-05-31 1.52.18 AM.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image.png
    image.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 51
  • SW7H3d4YCy3DH41GRkPahJTaSPPrB4vCsLZ4Pob2uxWYk8ksdxBh75QKJdpL.png
    SW7H3d4YCy3DH41GRkPahJTaSPPrB4vCsLZ4Pob2uxWYk8ksdxBh75QKJdpL.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top