SprinkleKitDev
mobile dev
Introducing an... infectious creature pack to SRB2!
This mod is currently in massive development. I am planning to release the first wave (featuring the Sprinklekit trio) sometime in 2027, possibly longer. My ultimate goal is to bring 28 distinct characters to the game, but I expect the full roster to be finished a little past 2030. Because of this, the project will likely be marked as a Work In Progress (W.I.P) for a long time.
A few things to note:
• I am completely new to coding Lua.
• I am creating all of the artwork and organizing this project entirely on my phone using apps like Ibis Paint X.
Because I am doing this on mobile and learning as I go, things will take time! When I finally drop the first trio, please let me know what is wrong, and if possible, please let me know what code to fix. Any help from experienced Lua coders when the beta drops would be deeply appreciated.
Stay tuned for updates!

(image attached is not a sprite, just concept art)
here's a side profile concept, im deciding to simplify the tail a little bit more, with a different cone design, the head isn't there bc I cant do a side profile head, so im probably also going to try and change that aswell
holy cow i did three concept sheets in barely a little over an hour, i should take a break, right side profile will be tomorrow!!!
quick update, i am dinking around with LUA, the current script i have is this, but if anyone even sees this addon and sees anything that needs fixing please let me know:
-------------------------------------------------
local sweet_mode_active = false
local knockdown_counter = 0
local level_ost_tracker = 1
print("\131[Kaiju Paradise]: Roster elements initialized successfully.")
S_ChangeMusic("ENTER", true) -- Instantly plays "Enter" on PK3 load
COM_AddCommand("Sprinkle_Kit_Menu", function(player)
sweet_mode_active = not sweet_mode_active
if sweet_mode_active then
knockdown_counter = 0
end
end)
addHook("MapLoad", function()
if level_ost_tracker == 1 then
S_ChangeMusic("GASTME", true) -- Gas Time Jump Up
level_ost_tracker = 2
elseif level_ost_tracker == 2 then
S_ChangeMusic("NOTIME", true) -- Not Enough Time
level_ost_tracker = 3
elseif level_ost_tracker == 3 then
S_ChangeMusic("NIGHT", true) -- Lights Out
level_ost_tracker = 1
end
end)
addHook("MobjDamage", function(target, inflictor, source, damage, damagetype)
if sweet_mode_active and target.player then
local skin = target.player.mo.skin
if skin == "vanilla_sprinkle" or skin == "strawberry_sprinkle" or skin == "chocolate_sprinkle" then
knockdown_counter = $ + 1
if knockdown_counter == 14 then
S_ChangeMusic("DANGER", true, target.player) -- Dangersense
end
if knockdown_counter == 15 then
S_StartSound(target, sfx_itemup)
end
return true
end
end
end, MT_PLAYER)
addHook("PlayerThink", function(player)
if player.mo and (player.mo.skin == "vanilla_sprinkle" or player.mo.skin == "strawberry_sprinkle" or player.mo.skin == "chocolate_sprinkle") then
if sweet_mode_active then
player.normalspeed = 99 * FRACUNIT
if (player.cmd.forwardmove ~= 0 or player.cmd.sidemove ~= 0) then
P_Thrust(player.mo, player.mo.angle, 45 * FRACUNIT)
end
player.pflags = $ | PF_JUMPED
if (player.cmd.buttons & BT_JUMP) then
P_SetObjectMomZ(player.mo, 16*FRACUNIT, false)
end
if player.rings < 50 then player.rings = 50 end
if knockdown_counter >= 15 and (player.cmd.buttons & BT_CUSTOM1) then
for thing in thinkers.iterate("mobj") do
if thing.type == MT_SIGNPOST then
P_SetOrigin(player.mo, thing.x, thing.y, thing.z)
player.mo.momx, player.mo.momy, player.mo.momz = 0, 0, 0
break
end
end
end
end
end
end)
This mod is currently in massive development. I am planning to release the first wave (featuring the Sprinklekit trio) sometime in 2027, possibly longer. My ultimate goal is to bring 28 distinct characters to the game, but I expect the full roster to be finished a little past 2030. Because of this, the project will likely be marked as a Work In Progress (W.I.P) for a long time.
A few things to note:
• I am completely new to coding Lua.
• I am creating all of the artwork and organizing this project entirely on my phone using apps like Ibis Paint X.
Because I am doing this on mobile and learning as I go, things will take time! When I finally drop the first trio, please let me know what is wrong, and if possible, please let me know what code to fix. Any help from experienced Lua coders when the beta drops would be deeply appreciated.
Stay tuned for updates!


(image attached is not a sprite, just concept art)
Post automatically merged:
here's a side profile concept, im deciding to simplify the tail a little bit more, with a different cone design, the head isn't there bc I cant do a side profile head, so im probably also going to try and change that aswell
Post automatically merged:
holy cow i did three concept sheets in barely a little over an hour, i should take a break, right side profile will be tomorrow!!!
Post automatically merged:
quick update, i am dinking around with LUA, the current script i have is this, but if anyone even sees this addon and sees anything that needs fixing please let me know:
-------------------------------------------------
local sweet_mode_active = false
local knockdown_counter = 0
local level_ost_tracker = 1
print("\131[Kaiju Paradise]: Roster elements initialized successfully.")
S_ChangeMusic("ENTER", true) -- Instantly plays "Enter" on PK3 load
COM_AddCommand("Sprinkle_Kit_Menu", function(player)
sweet_mode_active = not sweet_mode_active
if sweet_mode_active then
knockdown_counter = 0
end
end)
addHook("MapLoad", function()
if level_ost_tracker == 1 then
S_ChangeMusic("GASTME", true) -- Gas Time Jump Up
level_ost_tracker = 2
elseif level_ost_tracker == 2 then
S_ChangeMusic("NOTIME", true) -- Not Enough Time
level_ost_tracker = 3
elseif level_ost_tracker == 3 then
S_ChangeMusic("NIGHT", true) -- Lights Out
level_ost_tracker = 1
end
end)
addHook("MobjDamage", function(target, inflictor, source, damage, damagetype)
if sweet_mode_active and target.player then
local skin = target.player.mo.skin
if skin == "vanilla_sprinkle" or skin == "strawberry_sprinkle" or skin == "chocolate_sprinkle" then
knockdown_counter = $ + 1
if knockdown_counter == 14 then
S_ChangeMusic("DANGER", true, target.player) -- Dangersense
end
if knockdown_counter == 15 then
S_StartSound(target, sfx_itemup)
end
return true
end
end
end, MT_PLAYER)
addHook("PlayerThink", function(player)
if player.mo and (player.mo.skin == "vanilla_sprinkle" or player.mo.skin == "strawberry_sprinkle" or player.mo.skin == "chocolate_sprinkle") then
if sweet_mode_active then
player.normalspeed = 99 * FRACUNIT
if (player.cmd.forwardmove ~= 0 or player.cmd.sidemove ~= 0) then
P_Thrust(player.mo, player.mo.angle, 45 * FRACUNIT)
end
player.pflags = $ | PF_JUMPED
if (player.cmd.buttons & BT_JUMP) then
P_SetObjectMomZ(player.mo, 16*FRACUNIT, false)
end
if player.rings < 50 then player.rings = 50 end
if knockdown_counter >= 15 and (player.cmd.buttons & BT_CUSTOM1) then
for thing in thinkers.iterate("mobj") do
if thing.type == MT_SIGNPOST then
P_SetOrigin(player.mo, thing.x, thing.y, thing.z)
player.mo.momx, player.mo.momy, player.mo.momz = 0, 0, 0
break
end
end
end
end
end
end)
Attachments
Last edited: