(LEGACY VER.) Just An Average Character Pack

(LEGACY VER.) Just An Average Character Pack 4.0

The Average Jay

The Semi Average Idiot
Just Your Average Jay submitted a new resource:

Just An Average Character Pack - Just your average character pack lol

Hello People! This is my first character pack! here I was show the recent wave, templates( my custom templates) and the chars in the wave. This is all shown down below.

- Recent Wave -
------------------------
View attachment 41858- Wave 1 -
------------------------
Pico - Pico's School (Recent Appearance - Friday Night Funkin')
One of Newgrounds' Mascots, Pico joins the race!
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

While I understand the name is intentionally generic, "Wave_1" could mean anything, really. Next time you update, I reccomend something with a little more identity. Like... "KC_JAAC_Wave_#" or something, I dunno.

Hello!!!

I'm sorry for my 6 month disappearance. I just took a "small" break from pixel art as a whole. I can't show anything about JAAC, all because I want to make it a surprise.

Like I say,
STAY TUNED!

(
also, I'm dropping a teaser soon on the Kart Krew Server)

Last edited:
Hey Hey!! I've been hard at work for JAACP's ver.5, so I'd like to share a few things!

Why is Ver.5 taking so long?
Simple, it's gonna be huge. A regular update like ver.3 just had 2 Characters, but ver.5? it has Remasters, 6 New Characters, and a Collab!!

Remasters?? What are you saying, Jay?
All I'm doing is making the old cast members "ready" for ver.5. Here's an example:
1687161055496.png

Left: ver.2 appearance
Right: ver.5 appearance

PLEASE know, this is alot to do, so not EVERYONE will on ver.5 on release. Wave 2 will first, then Wave 3(ver.5.1), then Wave 1(ver.5.2)

New Characters?? 4?!?
yeah....sorta. it's Waves 4, and 5. Wave 4 only has Fancy Pants at the moment. The other racer couldn't make it (now as Bomb & Heavy), and now Wave 4 will also get a overhaul. I want to keep Wave 5 a secret, but want to share Juuuuuusssssssssstttttt one teaser...
Screenshot 2023-05-27 2307112.png

yeah. ANOTHER Rhythm game rep.

Collab?

I won't share any info. What? Aww don't be like that!! you just gotta feel the sunshine, and let it brighten up your day!

Jay, that logo is sooooo cheap, why do you make something better?

I did. In fact, the mod's name is changed too, from Just An Average Character Pack, too....
AverageAllStarsx2.gif

also as JTAAS(CP) to play it simple.

Other Random info.
- 3 customs are coming, 2 from Mariokart Wii, and 1 Original.
- Hog has been removed. Snick will be is his replacement.

...the stuff.
I'm here to clear up something that was brought up about me. Now I'm here to officially say....

Yes.
I am part of the Creepy Quillers Char' Pack!!
I'm on the team to Voice Act, and Sprite 2 Characters!! I can't share much, because Atro and I are very busy with other stuff. Here's a small teaser for a Custom kart in the works:

Screenshot 2023-06-04 181702.png

just the A1 tho hehehehehehehehe

Also just know, my character (the one that I'm making) will be in the same file row, and might be in the same wave as EYX.
He loves to play games, so choose your favorite thing.

That's all that I wanted to share with everyone!! I will try and post more updates every so often (probably every 2 weeks)

See Ya Soon, Everyone!!
- Jay, The Average One​

Last edited:
Hi there,

Been a minute huh? Yeah, I know. I currently here to address a few things.

JAACP v5, aka JTAAS is on pause for a minute. My plans were too ambitious to do in a month. Well, I mean, respriting all previous characters, on top of the new characters?? IN ONE UPDATE?? yeah, my bad for the hype y’all. v5 is still coming, because all that work shouldn’t go to waste like that. Also if you didn’t know, school plays a role here too.

The Just Your Average Jay & Arto collab is on a (smaller) pause also. Again, my ambitious. Rewrite is not getting canceled stfu >:[

Another factor is the other projects I have. Like example, I’m working on a game. Check my yt for some of the ost (under the Jax and The Crystal Shards playlist)

again, nothing’s getting canceled, I just need to play a roadmap of my stuff I need to do. If anything, Rewrite is first.

Thanks for reading and understanding,
- Jay :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back