Resource icon

Jugador's Map Script Collection (Tags, Fricfix, No Waterskips, KMP Respawns Handler) v4 (BouncyFloor.lua release)

JugadorXEI

Kart Lua Guru
JugadorXEI submitted a new resource:

Jugador's Map Script Collection (Context Tags, Fricfix, KMP Respawns Handler) - Scripts for common fixes and mapping additions

Note for Judges, please remove when it becomes public: The release file is a ZIP file, because it packs multiple scripts and levels together, but packing them together into a playable pk3 would cause collisions between the separate Lua and the would-be unnamed map wads inside the base pk3, which also include the script for convenience purposes. Lat also gave me permission to make the KMP Respawn Handler script. Actual thread goes as follows:

These are miscellaneous scripts that help...

Read more about this resource...

Man.. This looks really good. I wish I wasn't lazy to fix certain things. But I bet the community can greatly appreciate this. A1!

JugadorXEI updated Jugador's Map Script Collection (Tags, Fricfix, No Waterskips, KMP Respawns Handler) with a new update entry:

v3 - No Waterskip Script

The official release of the nowaterskip.lua is here. This script allows you to disable waterskipping in your map if Lua.nowaterskip = true is in your map header.

Many thanks to @indev for figuring out that this script was causing a desync. It's been fixed in this release, and the reason it's been publicly released now is because of this (and because I didn't realise how many packs were using this script).

Grab it while it's hot!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back