• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

JTE mania

What are you good at?

• Wad making and textures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Programming

• Characters

• Playing

• Textures only

• Other

• All of the above

• Nothing SRB2JTE/SRB2 related

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SML

I fail at programming.
Any one interested in helping me de-bug SRB2 Universe and get it in a new version of JTE? I'm gonna need good programmers and wad makers. I've already got a wad with the next few levels of the SRB2 Universe legacy on my computer. And JTE, never take things out of other things until you know that there is no one that can de-bug it. I've reestablished my own network connection after disabling it. and, i've debugged one of my own wads. I'll give you a link to the before and after wads later.[url]c:/Documents And Settings/ljpezokjrSILVERWINGNB/Desktop/SRB2_JTE_Universe.zip

Oh dear, you have to post files to the internet in order for other people to access them, it doesn't work for other people when you link files like that, second I'm guessing that you have no idea how to program or wad, so nobody here shall take you seriously, if you really want to help with SRB2JTE, study C programming and download a subversion client for the SRB2JTE source code, and come back when you've debugged JTE, then we'll talk.

I'm fairly good at programming but I think JTE wouldn't like his work being released to the public by someone else, nor would I want to help you. Also, you can't link anything directly from your harddrive, you have to upload it. I'm also fairly sure that JTE has everything control and the way he is handling his Srb2JTE program.

RE: JTE Mania

I'm pretty sure he's good with making things and stuff with Soc Editor, but I don't know about maps. I don't even know how to insert maps into Wads! Could someone please tell me how??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back