joining a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I be going to join game i click on the name and then this show up"You cannot connect to this server since it uses .srb yor are using srb2. srb"please tell me what going on

mister sonic said:
When I AM going to join A game I click on the name and then this MESSAGE showS up "You cannot connect to this server since it uses .srb yoU are using srb2. srb "please tell me what going on.

try redownloading it

It's a bug in the game.

But judging by the error of the message, which I have heard people complain about before, it seems that it fails to grab the name of the host's IWAD. I've never experienced this bug myself, so I don't know what causes it, but hopefully it'll get fixed.

You and the host both have the version of srb2, at the moment there is 1.09.2 and 1.09.3.4 (MB beta), if one or the other trys to join a game of the different version, it will say that they are using srb2.srb and you are using srb2.srb, since the 1.09.3.4 is diferent from 1.09.2 in both the .exe and srb2.srb.

Mainly happens when the host is using a different IWAD.

ree-c said:
You and the host both have the version of srb2, at the moment there is 1.09.2 and 1.09.3.4 (MB beta), if one or the other trys to join a game of the different version, it will say that they are using srb2.srb and you are using srb2.srb, since the 1.09.3.4 is diferent from 1.09.2 in both the .exe and srb2.srb.

Mainly happens when the host is using a different IWAD.

Exactly, like the DMSC iwad (DMSCSSS.Iwad) or any other mod for SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back