Join by ip

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoJames

OK well..i'm never able to join by ip! what I do is I go to the console, and type in "listserv" I type in someones ip adrese, but it can't find the server! Can anyone help?

Maybe about an hour, or maybe 5 minutes. By Launcher it depends if you have any wads loaded. The weirdest thing is that I that if you add a wad, you can join and the char will be automactally added I think.

No, if you have in a WAD file in the launcher, and an Ip code in the "Ip address of Host", the wad will be taken out and you will be led to the game.

Joining by IP should not take longer than joining through the Master Server should. If nothing is coming up when you try to join by IP, then nobody is hosting at that IP, and the screen will remain black until someone from that IP decides to host. Trust me, I've joined by IP before. Basically, the Master Server just serves as a graphical interface that lists certain public online games. When you join them, it's still going through the same procedure that it does when you join by IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back